Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are an agreement entered between you Lena G. Consulting LLC (collectively, "The Privacy Coach," "Lena G. Consulting," "we," or "us"). By using our coaching services ("Services"), you consent to these Terms.
1. Services. You acknowledge and understand that we do not provide legal advice or legal services. You acknowledge and understand that we cannot guarantee the Services will result in employment, career advancement, certifications, or other career opportunities, and you will not hold us liable for such results.
2. Payment. You will be billed an invoice after your coaching session, which will be due within fifteen (15) days of invoice receipt. Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice may result in a cancellation fee worth 25% of your scheduled Services. No shows may result in a fee worth 50% of your scheduled Services. We reserve the right to change our prices at anytime.
3. Termination. Either party can terminate the coaching relationship at any time with written notice. Outstanding payments are due immediately upon termination.
4. Confidentiality. We may have access to confidential information and material that belong to you, such as information about your employment, products, services, and financial information. We will not disclose any confidential information made available to us during the course of the engagement unless we have your written consent. You may not share any confidential or proprietary information we provide you. This provision is not applicable where confidential information is required to be furnished by a court order, defend our rights, or to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Privacy. We will process your personal data on behalf of and in accordance with your instructions for the purposes of providing our Services. We don't sell your personal data. Please review our Privacy Notice for more details.
6. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to the conflicts of laws. Disputes arising from this Agreement shall be heard by a court of competent jurisdiction in Delaware.